My Assembly of a Lead-Eye Starfighter Without any Instructions



I bet you can tell which one is mine. Even without the tags.
My name is Ray Shmid, I played Obi-Won a Kanobi in Star Bore. I got the computer people to give a print-out of a Lead-Eye Starfighter, so that I could build it. At first they didn't understand. They printed out a picture of the starfighter.
"No! I want a disassembled picture of a Starfighter so I can build my own like those model airplane things!"
I cried, tearing my hair, when they had printed out a picture for me at least five times. Finally, they understood.
I got my picture. Then I took my X-Acto knife and a cutting board and went to work. My hands are still sore.
Anyway, If you want to give this a try, here is the same picture I used, only with several pictures beside it to give you an idea of where they go.